Skip to main content

Step 2: New Hire Paperwork - Teachers


 Sick Leave Transfer: If you had unused sick leave at a previous Idaho school district, you may be able to transfer some or all of your leave by submitting a Sick Leave Transfer Form

Employment Contracts

A certified contract will be calculated and issued once we’ve received and processed the following items. Contracts are typically issued in August.

1)    Valid Original Idaho Certificate
2)    Professional Experience Reports (if applicable)
3)    Official University Transcripts

  • Valid Idaho Certification:  This must be on file with the District before you enter the classroom. If you are transferring a certification from another state and have not already done so, you will need to apply for Idaho certification as soon as possible. More information can be found at:

    Please note- it is your responsibility to keep our office informed on the status of your certification. The certification application process at the Idaho State Department of Education can take up to three months during their busy season (May – October).
  • Professional Experience Report: Complete the top portion of the Certificated Experience Report and forward to your previous employers (certified experience only).  
  • Official Transcripts: University transcripts reflecting your bachelor's degree and all credits and degrees earned after initial certification are required for state reporting and salary placement. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. Please submit transcripts to the Human Resources office or request to have them mailed to the below address. An electronic version can also be emailed to  
  • Out-of-State Teachers: We will need a copy of your teacher evaluations for the previous three years. For those certified prior to 2012, we will also require a copy of your teaching credential prior to 2012.

Bonneville Joint School District 93
Attn: Human Resources Department
3497 N. Ammon Road
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401

New Hire Paperwork